There’s plenty of “age-old” advice that says you need to “pay your dues” and wait until you are 65 to retire to some “incredible” retirement community. Yeah, no thanks. I want to live my live. Now.
For me personally, I saw an amazing opportunity. I saw the chance to make ungodly amounts of money online through various ways. This laid the foundation for what could be possible.
Then I started meeting other alpha dudes that decided to use their wealth to travel the world and “set up shop” in the best city centers. Do you know how cool it is to party in a Bali, Indonesia Villa for 3 months? Or what it’s like to go out every night in Poland where the women are gorgeous and it costs $2,000 a month to live like a king?
Yeah, I saw that. Once it became apparent to me that this sort of life was possible, there was no going back. There’s an old saying: “once you taste steak, hamburger just doesn’t taste as good.” There’s no denying the fact.
But, now here I am, pushing against the status quo at the forefront of what may be the most amazing movement in all of human history: the internet.
Think about it. For most of civilization, mankind has relied on hunting and gathering, or on agriculture. We managed to break through that and introduce and entirely new way of life with the revolutions that came from the industrial revolution. With all of the social issues created, it was a beautiful thing.
Human kind had figured out a way to use machines and automation to solve labor deficits. It marked the beginning of a new set of behaviors.
Next came the college revolution, where financial security and wealth was guaranteed to any college graduate who was willing to “work up the corporate ladder” for 40 years. Pensions and retirement plans were the path to “the good life.”
That day has come and past. Look around you. College prices have increased dramatically. Most students graduate with some level of debt. What’s worse is that most university attendees decide to work towards a degree that doesn’t translate to any promising opportunities in the job market.
And the degrees that do make money are hard to get into. That’s why business schools (finance degrees with a path to Wall Street investment banking) and computer science departments (computer science and electrical engineering degrees with a path to Silicon Valley) are getting harder and harder to get into.
I realized a degree was never going to secure the level of financial success that I want. I want it all. I know I can have it too. You have to have this mindset, this unbreakable, stone mindset that says “If they can do it, I’m smarter and I work harder and I will beat them.”
I made the leap and decided to grind for 18 hours a day. I ventured into the jungle and blazed my own path. I’ve spent thousands of hours online building businesses and developing tangible skills. If you focus on your skills, you will always end up positive.
Why is this? If you are putting in the work and effort to developing your knowledge and technical skills, you are becoming an actual asset that provides value. When you first start out with Photoshop, you’re going to suck. However, after a few hundred hours you will have made remarkable strides. You can now take all of that expertise and add it to your toolkit. Your next project will be even better.
And, you see, that’s the key to success. You will fail in the short term. There is no getting around that. However, that doesn’t even matter. If you have the balls and the intestinal fortitude to keep going even when things get tough and it gets dark outside, you will make it. You only have to win once. Think about that.
Currently, I make money in a few ways:
- Marketing Consulting for online firms and web agencies. I know how to drive traffic and build customer engagement. I developed this skill over years of building multiple web properties and thousands of ad campaigns.
- Online Businesses. I have worked alongside the CEOs of several digital agencies and know what matters when it comes to building a successful online operation. The “startup culture” has completely ruined realistic expectations and everyone thinks they need a cool app idea or funding to make stacks of cash. It couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s all about customer acquisition and pushing traffic. It takes years to develop the acumen to be able to market online and drive sales effortlessly; I was in the trenches while most where going out and having a “good time.” That’s okay though, because now I sit atop an empire. I’ll soon be a mogul.
- Investments (Stocks, Bonds, Funds). You have to be smart with your money. Most people mess this up. I had a six figure bank account before my 21st I know this stuff like the back of my hand. Don’t get left in the dust and think you are some “guru.” You need to protect your money. Just because you made a lot today doesn’t mean you will tomorrow. I learned how to build a system of concurrent reinvestment. I don’t have to worry about money anymore—what an amazing feeling.
- Freelance Writing and Content Creation. When you first start out, you’ll have to build up your portfolio. That’s okay, because once you have established yourself, you can demand high prices for your time.
- Driving For Uber To Make $30 An Hour. This is a great thing to try out if you find yourself with consistent free time in your schedule. It’s easy. When you find some time, you just pop open the app on your phone and start earning!
I can show you how to do what I do. However, I need to warn you. This isn’t easy. This isn’t some game you can just play. This is real man stuff here. We are talking businesses. We aren’t doing some gimmick or “get rich quick scheme.” Nope, we are building business models that are engineered to appeal to a target audience. From there, it’s all about pushing the right buttons and closing the sale.
Most will quit. I think I heard an estimate one time that the percentage of attrition is close to 95%. That makes sense. Most people just don’t have what it takes. You have absolutely no idea what it is like to live a life where you wake up every single day and do what you want to do. It’s unbelievable and any attempt to describe it using words would just be a slight on its true worth.
But, there is a long path to the top of the mountain. There will be cold nights. There will be hardships. Blood will be shed. Don’t give up though. Keep moving forward. You will overcome.
And, you see, that’s where I come in. I had to climb the entire mountain by myself. It took me years. But, today I finally reached a point where I am satisfied with my success. I am raking in the dough and set to hit my first million in the next year. Life’s great and I want to give back.
This site is dedicated to showing you the way. I won’t hold your hand, and I definitely won’t listen to your excuses. However, I will do whatever I can to give you the information and insider secrets you need to succeed.
This isn’t an overnight change, so don’t expect it. However, if you are serious about becoming an alpha male and living the lifestyle that most could only ever dream of, this stuff is for you. Read, absorb, and then take action. That’s it. You’ll adjust course as you go.
If you haven’t started yet, I highly recommend you read this article on building up solid business skills. Long-term, your most valuable asset is you.